Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Intro post

Thanks to a friend who encouraged me to check out how easy and fun this was, I have entered the world of blogging.

What do I have to offer the greater public in my own special little blog corner? Well, nothing more than my own interests and passions, my musing about things I bump into. I'm pretty sure I am what one smart woman called a renaissance soul, so I like to wander around various ideas.

I'm sure I'm not the first blogger to have this brilliant concept of blogging at will, but that's what it is going to have to be.

So maybe you'll get insights on any of the following, or maybe not.

Art and my life as an artist
Non-profit management
Cooking
Gardening
Midwifery
Herbs / Natural medicine
Religious studies
Books
Perhaps a political note or two.

I hope at minimum this blog is fun to read. If it gives you something to think about or a new avenue to explore, well, that's great.

No comments: