Thursday, August 26, 2010

2.5 month update



Here is a picture of our dear girl at 1 month and then 2 months with floppy sun hat and big grin. Yay!




I go to a really great nursing moms group and whenever I look at the brand new infants I get all melty remembering how she was just a little while ago, even though now it seems like ages and ages.

Baby is growing, smiling and starting to coo and has recently found her hands. She stares at them and wrings them and occasionally bops herself in the head as she tries to get them in her mouth. She is pretty good at almost getting her thumb in there. I am looking forward to her first laugh -- we have come close many times and she has done it in her sleep but not yet awake!

She is sleeping right now which is why I can type with two hands. We are starting to hit our stride, of course now that I have hit my stride it is time to go back to work. Sigh. I don't mind the working part, but I mind terribly the separation part. At the mom's group the leader said there are some places that will let you take your infant to work and it actually can be a really positive thing in a workplace. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Ooop she's waking up now...

No comments: